A car wash or auto wash is a facility used to clean the exterior and, in some cases, the interior of motor vehicles.
CategoriesWhile there are many different types of car washes, most fall into the following categories:
- Hand car wash facilities, where the vehicle is washed by employees.
- Self-service facilities, which are generally coin-operated, where the customer does the washing, including "jet washing".
- In-bay automatics, which consist of an automatic machine that rolls back and forth over a stationary vehicle - often seen at filling stations and stand-alone wash sites.
- Tunnel washes, which use a conveyor to move the vehicle through a series of fixed cleaning mechanisms.
- Chemical car wash, also known as waterless car wash, uses chemicals to wash and polish car surface. Known to have originated from Australia and has been well-received as an eco-friendly car wash method around the world, that saves water.
- Steam car washes use a jet of steam and micro fiber towels, some include detergent injection. Known to have originated from South Korea, steam car washes have been especially popular as a low-investment, eco-friendly car wash solution in Asia, Middle East and Europe thanks to its water-saving, sanitizing and chemical-free features and mobility.
dasyat... ALL in One.. haha